About Me

Thank you for stopping by and getting to know me! My husband and I have enjoyed 22 years of marriage together. We have three grown children: our daughter who has given us three adorable grandchildren--two girls and one boy, ages 8, 5 and 3. We also have twin sons, one married and one single, with another adorable grandson age 4. Our lives are full and blessed. My husband works in the aviation industry and we've managed to be transferred every five years since 1995. We've lived in St. Louis, Missouri (our hometown), Hershey, Pennsylvania, Crossville, Tennessee, and now Newnan, Georgia. We love the diversity we've encountered with all of the wonderful places we've lived. We've met lifelong friends whom we will cherish forever and have learned so many things.

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hello Everyone!  Today represents the first day of my blogging experience.  I have nothing to show you pertaining to my artwork, but I wanted to take a moment to say hello and thank you for visiting!

This is an exciting time in my life.  After having spent the first half of my life pursuing a career in the legal field, then changing to the corporate world, I am now happy to say that those days are behind me and I'm able to devote my life to my true passion, the pursuit of my artwork.  

This is a reinvention for me...one of many along my life's path.  I am so excited to have another opportunity recreate myself and further my passions, my commitment to excellence, and to lift the veil that stands in the way of my visions.  There will be no holds barred as I take my first step in this journey.  I'm so excited! 

Please join me along the way.  I hope to make many new friends and develop as many new skills as possible.  I want to share my journey with you and share in yours, as well.  Life is an adventure not to be missed--we can only go as far as our hearts will allow.
I'm thankful to be on this journey and look forward to spending lots of time with you!

Sincerely,

Merilee

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Amy! I am so in awe of your work! You and so many others have inspired me to move forward in an exciting new direction!

    :0)
    Merilee

    ReplyDelete