About Me

Thank you for stopping by and getting to know me! My husband and I have enjoyed 22 years of marriage together. We have three grown children: our daughter who has given us three adorable grandchildren--two girls and one boy, ages 8, 5 and 3. We also have twin sons, one married and one single, with another adorable grandson age 4. Our lives are full and blessed. My husband works in the aviation industry and we've managed to be transferred every five years since 1995. We've lived in St. Louis, Missouri (our hometown), Hershey, Pennsylvania, Crossville, Tennessee, and now Newnan, Georgia. We love the diversity we've encountered with all of the wonderful places we've lived. We've met lifelong friends whom we will cherish forever and have learned so many things.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Happy Tuesday Everyone!

Well, seeing as how I'm just beginning to come out of a bad sick spell (pneumonia), I haven't had an opportunity to create.  Today I have a follow-up with my doctor and we'll see how the progress is coming along.  I feel about 45 to 50%.  

Until I can get back to normal and begin posting my creations, I thought I'd leave you all with today's "Quote of the Day" from Values.com.  I subscribe to various quote websites to inspire me and to use in my card making.  This one particularly stood out to me.  I hope you enjoy it!


“Breathe. Let go. And remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure.”
—Oprah Winfrey
(1954-); television host, actress, philanthopist 

Have a wonderful day and I'll post again soon--hopefully with some inspiring artwork of my own to share with you!

Merilee

1 comment: