About Me

Thank you for stopping by and getting to know me! My husband and I have enjoyed 22 years of marriage together. We have three grown children: our daughter who has given us three adorable grandchildren--two girls and one boy, ages 8, 5 and 3. We also have twin sons, one married and one single, with another adorable grandson age 4. Our lives are full and blessed. My husband works in the aviation industry and we've managed to be transferred every five years since 1995. We've lived in St. Louis, Missouri (our hometown), Hershey, Pennsylvania, Crossville, Tennessee, and now Newnan, Georgia. We love the diversity we've encountered with all of the wonderful places we've lived. We've met lifelong friends whom we will cherish forever and have learned so many things.

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Hello everyone.  Hope this finds you happy and healthy and enjoying some warmer, more spring like weather.

Today I'd like to share with you another card.  This card was part of a feminine birthday collection I made for a client.  Unfortunately, I cannot remember all of the ingredients because I made it so long ago.


The stamps I used were from the dollar bin at Michaels.

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great day!

Merilee

2 comments:

  1. Hi Merilee, I am back to blogging after my sons hectic Bar Mitzvah and realized that I have not seen any new beautiful creations from you. Hope all is well.

    Ann Kranitz

    ReplyDelete